All you need is a can of ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls. Make sure it’s the regular rolls not the mini ones, as reviews seem to say that the mini ones don’t unroll as easily.
- Preheat oven according to instructions on can. Line baking pan with parchment.
- Take out individual rolls. Unroll from the outside until about halfway, leaving center coil intact (this will be one “bulge”).
- Take unrolled end and start rolling inwards to complete the top of the heart (this will be the other “bulge”).
- Pinch bottom to complete the shape.
- Place in a circle in baking pan, so that they will keep each other in shape as they puff up.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes.
And you’re done!! Drizzle with the provided icing to make it REALLY easy, or make your own drizzle/icing (I have a chocolate ganache recipe here) or anything else you want!!
There you go! Another easy peasy Valentine’s recipe!