This year we’ve started monitoring our stats a little more closely after making a bunch of upgrades to our blog, and have noticed some surprising search terms bringing readers to Eat ‘n About. Here’s some of our favourites for the month of January:
- dine out vanvouver go ask luigi
- big buts caught india (I literally have no clue on this one)
- sandwich on my hand
- bull penis (well, there was that one little article on lamb testicles…)
- where find deli manjoo is seoul
- vancouver taiwanese restaurant grass jerry
- burmese food at costco (wouldn’t that be awesome? somebody’s wishful thinking I guess)
- big penis at home (Wendy: wtf?? Hitman: oh, that one must be searching for me hehe Wendy: eewww!)
If next month is anywhere near as entertaining maybe we’ll make this a continuing series; we were thinking annually. Like it? Don’t like it? Let us know!
Privacy Disclaimer: We can’t see where the above searches are coming from, IP addresses, or anything like that. Just the terms. But in fact approximately 75% of search terms are now encrypted completely by Google so we just see “Unknown search term” for most.